CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Turkey day plans

So there is still nothing much new to report here except for that fact my dad is now an insulin dependent diabetic. Not good news in of itself, but the news could be much worse so we will take it as it is. B has been enjoying his Ride Classes, as we have taken a few in the last few days. Dinner at the in laws was wonderful and I'm glad we went. Grammy and Grampy were very friendly and and mom and dad in law were entertaining. We watched the the Patriots game and I witnessed my first ever fight in the NFL, it was awesome. I loved it, and Grampy really loved he said he doesn't remember the last time he say a good knock down fight in football. I will be enjoying Thanksgiving breakfast at my friend Amy's house with her and her husband and family, we will be dining on scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles, pancakes and crepes, i will be bringing homemade cinnamon rolls, yum-o, I can't wait for breakfast. I will then be heading home for some much needed sleep as I am working that night at 6pm, I have overtime on the holiday, nice, NOT! I will see B at 5 pm when he gets home and then not again till the next morning. Amy was very kind and has informed me that she will be bringing over a full turkey day dinner to the station for me, and to the house for B. They are the nicest sweetest people we have ever had the pleasure of getting to know.

0 comments: