CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

10 things to be grateful for this Thanksgiving

10. Having a job that not only do I like I actually don't mind voluntarily picking up overtime.
9. Having great health insurance, with out this B's surgeries would have cost us our home and all our savings.
8. Working with people you actually like, this is not always easy, but makes the day go by easier.
7.B's job, hate the state love the paycheck
6.Grand parents (his, mine have passed)
5.In laws
4.Kevin and Kailyn, best friend and precious baby girl.
3.Craig and Amy, greatest friend there are, thanks for seeing us through the bad and unhappy times
2.My mom, dad, brothers and sisters, whom I love dearly, you have shaped me into who I have become, thank you.
1. B, I am so thankful for everything he does and I appreciate him for being the man he is. I love everything about him and would not change a thing. He is kind, loving, sweet, caring, thoughtful, respectful, and the most generous man I know.
1. My wonderful and precious babies, Riley, Annabell, and our angels, Lily and Baron. They are my whole world, the sun rises and sets by their eyes alone. They are the 4 very best things that have ever happened to me.
Riley, you have always been there for me through everything. It was you and I baby, till Lily came along, then we were a team the three of us.
Lily, I will never forget you, you are and always will be my first little gurl, I love you and miss you everyday.
Annabelle, you were not what what we were looking for that day in July but you were and continue to be EXACTLY what we all needed. You are my very bestest little gurly guly, I am thankful everyday for what you did for Riley and Baron.
Baron, you came and tried my patience and never learned to get along with Riley but I know you loved and cared about each other in your own way, we love and miss you everyday, Daddy was and still is you biggest fan and continues to mourn your loss everyday, Not a day goes by that we don't think of you and Lily. Both are always in our hearts and never far from our thoughts.

0 comments: