CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day

Happy Turkey Day!!!
I will be joining some friends for a wonderful breakfast and then going home to sleep for the afternoon, B will be home around 3:05 and can't wait to catch up on all his football games. I told him he needed to be cheering quietly as I will be sleeping (hopefully). I had overtime rescheduled at 6 pm but someone took it so I do not have to be to work until 10pm, yeah!!!
B and I will watch a movie(Fred Claus) and eat homemade nachos for dinner, and apple pie, yum-o.
Our friend Amy will be stopping by with a full course turkey dinner for B to take to work on Friday (she is so sweet).
We had turkey day dinner with his parents last Sunday and this Sunday we will be having a turkey day/birthday dinner with my family.
See why we are having nachos on the actual turkey day?

0 comments: