CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I try, really I do...

I try to update I really do, but sometimes life gets in the way. We have been busy getting things in order for the adoption, however that seems to be stalling at the moment, you know red tape. We are trying to be patient ,however after a year of this; we are really starting to run out of patience. We are hopeful that this is a minor set back and things will be moving right along soon, but we are reaching our end point, I mean there has to be a point where you just say enough is enough. What we can't understand is that there are all these kids out the waiting for homes and we have a great one to offer and they tell us that it could be another year.WTF? I mean it is trying on us but what about the kids who are in the system and have been waiting for years to get forever families. Who cares about them because I can tell you it is not the system!
B is doing much better and will be returning to Ride Class on Tuesday, yeah I can't wait. We are finally ready to take the plunge and get back on our WW and gym kick full force, no exceptions.
We have both signed up for our annual Billy Kelly Memorial Race on Nov.23rd, we are very excited. This will be B's first race this year after having bilateral hip replacement surgery in May. He can't wait, we will be run/walking.
I am so excited to have my running partner back...WOOHOO!!!

0 comments: