CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008



Ahhh, Sleep. I had a great day today I did nothing, absolutely nothing. I got home about 6am and saw B off to work then I went to bed. I slept till about 3pm when B got home. We had an early dinner together and I was back in bed for a nap before work. I have to work tonight at 10 pm till tomorrow morning at 10, so I am here for the long haul. I'm no tired but the time is dragging so slowly, I mean come on already. Thankfully I have a great partner coming in, in the morning. I have so much overtime coming up next week it is ridiculous. I have to work Thursday night 6pm to 6am and Friday (Halloween) have to work 6pm to 10am, like I said lots and lots of overtime. Thankfully none of it is on my days off so I actually do get a few days off now and than, ha ha. The money will be nice when it finally does come in but that in itself is a huge guessing game.


We had a friend over the house for dinner last Tuesday night and the puppies love company. Riley was so good, he was a very well behaved little boy and Annabelle was also very good, however she managed to get stuck under the puppy gate, and had to be rescued. I guess she didn't realize that her butt is bigger than her head, it was a riot, we laughed and laughed. I made homemade lasagna and garlic Parmesan monkey bread for dinner, and homemade cupcakes, it was fantastic. She arrived at 6pm and stayed till 11, it was a great evening, maybe next time we will extend the invite to her wonderful hubby. (Actually she came over because we didn't want her to eat alone and her hubby was working late) It was a great night and we can't wait to do it again.


We have 2 more adoption classes to go. We graduate on Nov.3, and let me tell you that day can not come fast enough. We are not overly impressed with the way things are going but, what can we do? NOTHING!!!! We have to wait it out and see what happens, waiting sucks!!!!

0 comments: