CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Okay, I know I haven't posted in awhile but guess what there is nothing new, can you guess what it is doing out right now? That's right it is snowing again, we are slated to get another 5-9 inches, arrr...I have had enough already. Thankfully someone is listening because the last 2 storms have been been on Sundays which means B is home and can help shovel.
I had to take B into Boston to have an MRI done of his back the surgeon thinks he has a few herniated disks and that is what is causing his hip pain. I hope that is all it is and he does not require surgery...man I hope there is no surgery related to this. The pain is a direct result of a work incident, a fight that B was trying to break up...he did and my have suffered for it. B is strong and we will get through this together.
Nothing else is new around here. We are surviving and getting on with life the best we can, with all the snow and subzero temperatures, yeah it has been cold here, really really cold.
I have managed to lose 10 lbs and I love that I know I can do this. If you set your mind to it anything is possible. i love the way it feels to see the numbers on the scale going down... I love smaller numbers. I had to look twice because I did not recognise that I had slipped into a different Second number, first I panicked that I had gained weight than I noticed that it was reading a whole 10 lbs less, wooohooo!

0 comments: