CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

more than enough already

AHHH, I have had more than enough already, as in all the ice storms. We are getting hit again as I type with yet another ice storm. We had a very severe one back on Dec. 12 that left some in the area without power for over 2 weeks,and now here we are again, aarrhhhh. I will upload pics as soon as I can get them on the computer. Nothing new as far as everything else is concerned. I watched Kailyn yesterday and she was here for 12 hours and was awake only about 3 hours, she has double ear infections and was very sleepy because of meds, however I watched her every minute constantly checking on her as she had been vomiting the night before, ahh I was a nervous wreck, oh and I worked the night before so I had yet to sleep, I believe I was awake for over 36 hours, so tired. B was home yesterday so that made things nicer yesterday, but again I did not sleep, as he was running errands and getting movies. We managed to watch 8 episodes of NCIS yesterday and the Women, we kept vigil of Kailyn all the while.
I am done shoveling, I have been out there 3 times and every time I finish the damn plow drivers put it all back in the driveway, mind you the road is bare down to the pavement so I have no idea where the keep finding snow and ice to put in the driveway, aarrrhhh. I hate Plow drivers!!!!! Ahh I feel better having gotten that off my chest....the snow/ice/slush/sleet is very heavy!!!! I love winter, but this is ridiculous, enough already!!!!!
Side note, for Christmas I got my mom, brother and nephew gift certs to a newly opened indoor water park. My dad called me and said he couldn't get my mom to leave, she spent 11 hours there and the whole time she was in the adult only indoor/outdoor spa, as in hot tub. She loved that she could float over to the side that was outside and enjoy the spa in the snow, she loved it. She called me the next day and mentioned that this is the only gift I am ever allowed to get her again. She loved having the whole day to relax and watch her grandson having a great time. She is awesome, I am so glad mom, enjoyed her gift.

0 comments: