CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

shopping done?

So here we are on the 23rd of December, only 2 days left till Christmas and is my shopping done, ahh no! I have finally begun shopping and I can't wait to finish. All I really have left is B and that is really easy, he told me flat out what he wants and I can actually get him the gift he coverts most this holiday season. See last year he really wanted a Wii, so I searched high and low, waited in line for hours and finally got one, 3 days before Christmas. This year I was not holding out hope that this would be an easy gift, but he surprised me and asked for
Dick's Sporting Goods gift cards, now this one I can do, woohooo!
After B's gift I need to pick up one more gift, I have to pick up a Chamilia Charm.
Then I am done, done, done.
We are celebrating the holiday with his family on the Sunday. My family's celebrating on Thursday night after B gets home from work at 4pm.
I can't believe I have overtime Christmas morning 6-10am, nice huh? NO!!!!!

0 comments: