CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here is where we stand

I told B in no uncertain terms today that for the next 10 months he will forfeit his daily coffee and deposit the money all $2 of it into a fund...what is the fund for you ask? It is the Wife requires/wants/deserves/needs and will own a snow blower fund. It seems very funny to me that I am the only one shoveling, me not him, why does he not shovel, I will gladly tell you...he is working and wants a clean driveway to come home to. He happens to be working every snow storm, how convenient. I think he has it in good with Mother Nature and Father Time because his timing is impeccable. So today I have shoveled 5 times the first being at 10pm and that was a good 12 inches, conversion + 1 FOOT of snow. We have a very long driveway (8cars) I went back out and shoveled every 3 hours to the tune of approx. 3 inches each time due to the fact it never stopped snowing (thanks ch7 for getting it wrong, again) We are going to be hit with heavy wet snow today and they are forecasting 8-10 inches of snow, oh guess what B will be home and he WILL be shoveling right beside me, god forbid I stay in and watch, hah, NOT!
I want, I want, I want a SNOW BLOWER!!!
Here are a few random pics I took last week...Yes, they are both sound asleep in the play pen, so cute.

1 comments:

Eric said...

That last picture is hilarious! BTW Thanks for stoppin by my blog - hope to read more of yours in the future :)