CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing really new here. I have been sick the past week but I am feeling fine now.I managed to get back to the gym latest week only to have it cut short after 2 Ride classes, but everything is a go now. I took a Ride class on Sunday morning and ran 3.5 miles, woohoo!! Yesterday I managed to get to the gym at 3:30pm and got on the new EXPRESSO BIKE, this thing is awesome. It is like riding your bike with virtual reality, it is unbelievable, I love it. I did 30 min, managed about 8 miles and then I had Ride class, after Ride class it was back to the Expresso Bike for another 30 minutes managing about 10 miles, after the bike I did the StairMaster for 2 vertical miles and then it was off to the treadmill for some running, all in all I was at the gym for 4 hours yesterday and I am heading back there in 45 minutes for some more biking and running.

0 comments: