CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Overtime

I promised my hubby that I would work overtime to pay for my new car to not go into the house fund. So far I have managed to get it done. I need four hours a month to cover the car. So I managed to pick up 8 hours in one day today. However not at the same time, I had OT this morning 6am - 10am, and tonight at 2am to 6am, WOOOHOOO! So October and November are in the bag, nice! I have to head to New Hampshire this mornign for a couple of things then we are heading over to a friends house for dinner.
We have our meeting with our case worker on Thursday for our homestudy for the adoption, hoping she is only there for an hour, however she says to plan on 2/3 hours, arrrhh.
B is doing great, he is working in the morning then he is off on Sunday and then he is in "in service" training this week. He loves this week it is 40 hours outside the walls and he loves going to Range Day, ohhh gun day. He has Sat,Sun adn Mon off next week because of training so he is very excited.

0 comments: