CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

puppy update and B too

Annabelle is still doing about the same, I have not seen much improvement in 2 days. I called the vet and she said to continue to give her boiled rice and hamburg, so I am. Keeping fingers crossed that today goes better. I stayed home with her all day yesterday to make sure she was eating and drinking, and she is, what a good girl, so far she is not dehydrated, which is a very good thing.
B update...I guess he is doing good. His hematocrit is better today and his kidneys are improving. The doctor still doesn't know when he will be able to come home, we are hoping today or tomorrow, today is probably out of the question but we are hopeful anyway. I did not get to visit him today as I remained at home with Annabelle, let me tell you this created some undo stress on the two of us. We fought every time we spoke, we were frustrated that I couldn't leave her and B was angry that my family wouldn't come and sit with her, I tried to explain to him that they cared for her all weekend but they had plans today. I was angry that his family didn't offer to help me out, but were the first to criticise me for not visiting. (his mother hates animals and refuses to be near them, so she was not coming to care for my sick little girl, nor would she offer to clean my carpets if I did leave, ah the drama.) This was the first time in 8 yrs we have spent apart. I hate this feeling, I'm angry at this situation not at him or Belle boo.
Hoping today goes better for everyone. As you can see there are no BBQ's planned for us today.
Have a great and safe Memorial Day!!!!

0 comments: