CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow...

WOW, have I been away for awhile...I have been updating Riley's Blog and neglecting my own, shame on me! So what has been going on in my world for the past oh I don't know 5 months????? Well lets see, Dad went into the hosptial and needs a heart transplant, yup, I have been dealing with that, but he has since had VAD surgery that has gotten him home. He is at home waiting for his new heart, hopefully we won't have to wait to long, but on the other hand he is happy to just be home living everyday.

Brian has completely recovered from having his hip surgery as a matter of fact we are getting ready to run our first race this Fall. I love running with Brian, he is great and always lets me finish BEHIND /AFTER him. I wouldn't have it anyother way, I love the view.

0 comments: