CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Stuff

I ran today and loved it, ok not actually while i was running but when I was finished I was happy. We went into Boston and saw daddy and had a nice visit, not sure of his nurse though...kinda like the regulars, but anyway. We were home by 10am and I was exhausted after working all night and then driving into Boston, but B said he was gong to the gym and I could stay home and go to bed if I wanted...another words...GUILT!!!! So I got ready and headed off to the gym. I ran my miles and was DONE! Why was I done you ask...Because I have two count em two new blisters, ugh! I have no idea why I am getting blisters. The sneakers are not new or worn, I am hoping I just need thicker socks. So my feet are all bandaged up and ready for tomorrow...more running, can't wait. I have tomorrow and Thursday off this week, yeah!!!! I can't wait to have days off. I am exhausted from work, and going to Boston everyday.

0 comments: