CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

So here we are again, actually I finally made it home to sleep for a couple of hours this morning. I was forced to work beyond my scheduled shift this morning because someone called out, not really i fun thing to show up to work and find out you can't go home in the morning, actually it stinks. So anyway I finally get home and hubby is out grocery shopping and running all the errands so that I can just come home and go to bed, well it was a nice thought as he let me sleep from 9am to noon. Then we were off to have lunch and head to his grammy's house to exchange gifts. We had a wonderful visit, I love all his grandparents, they are truly wonderful and amazing people. So here we are at this morning, I will be doing home and spending time with B before he goes off to work for the day, he will be gone all day as this is his late day, I hate his late days.
to be continued...

0 comments: