CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hey all...


What can I say? It was NOT the Tampa Bay Rays!
I am a die hard Red Sox fan, so I celebrate with the Phillie fans tonight, they deserve it.
Twenty-five years is along time to wait, the wait is now over, enjoy the spotlight.
2008 World Series Champions!!!

Hey all, nothing new here lately. We are attending a matching party for our adoption classes in 2 weeks so we are kind of excited. We have one more class left
and we are officially graduated from MAPP training, thank goodness!
We went over a friends house for pizza tonight and it was wonderful to get away for a couple of hours. Their house is gorgeous!!! If we were to build our dream home, this would be it.
We would literally change nothing!
We are going to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday and after spending time with screaming
7 year olds: we are meeting friends for dessert and drinks, yum-o!
Sunday we are attending a 60th birthday party for a friends dad, we can't wait to meet the entire family, should be lots of fun.
Other than that we have not been very exciting this week, I have had numerous hours of overtime, so much so, my puppies are trying to figure out who I am anymore. I can't wait to go home in 1 hour and 40 minutes, but who's counting.
B continues to improve everyday.
I can't believe how far he has come in such a short amount of time. It feels like forever ago and in reality it has only been 5 months.
B is amazing and surprises me everyday.

0 comments: