CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I still love my new/old gym. I was back there today for my second Ride Class this week, I love them!!!! The instructor I had today is the best and she knows it, in a good way...she was very welcoming and made it the great class I remembered. I still can't believe that I am back there...Hubby will be joining me tomorrow for some strength training. I am on the fence about taking another Ride Class this week, not that I'm in pain or anything but they only offer one more at 8am and we are slated to get hit by Hanna tomorrow and my puppies hate big rain/thunder storms so I may stay with them and just go in the afternoon with hubby. I managed to eat very well today...Breakfast was granola and lunch was chicken and corn and potatoes, dinner was the same, so not a bad day. I was not able to sleep today no matter how much I tried and boy did I try, but to no avail. I am hoping to get a few hours tomorrow, ahh my last night on and then I have 3 whole days off, 3 glorious days off.

0 comments: