CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yuck!

YUCKY! YUCKY! YUCKY!
That about sums up how I felt yesterday. Not as much muscle pain as I thought I'd feel. My stomach was the culprit, just not feeling right, you know yucky.The pain in my arms is non existent but the pain in my left thigh is... ouch! My right thigh is perfect as I have no pain,
but the left is ridiculous...can't wait to go home and take some
Tylenol PM and hit the sheets, I'm exhausted.
I have BOOT CAMP tonight! I will survive I know I will..
Kevin is counting on me to be there and I refuse to let him down.
We are supposed to be indoors as rain is predicted tonight. He says inside is all upper body with a lot of push ups thrown in for fun...I will let you know if I would describe them as fun..
BOOT CAMP:
11 hours 12 minutes and counting...

0 comments: