CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleep, Clean and Proud...

I finally got a few hours to myself today and can you guess what I did? Sleep? I did for a few hours then I was up and lonely!!! Lonely because B wasn't home, I'm so used to him being home that I was beside myself today when I realized he would not be home for 5 more hours...so I got up and cleaned the house. I vacuumed, dusted and did laundry..mind you B does all this and I never have to. B was very surprised that this was done when he came home, pleasantly surprised. I love him dearly and missed him so much I depression cleaned as he called it. Oh well at least he came home to a nice clean house. Annabelle I learned is terrified of the vacuum cleaner, she really hates it and refuses to be in the same room as it.(kinds funny)

I will be going to the gym tomorrow afternoon when B gets home, my boot camp is cancelled in the morning, oh well.

So I finally managed to get B back to work (7miles away) and guess what came in the mail today? his Sergeant orders...he is being promoted to rank of Sergeant and will be transferred to MCI Walpole Cedar Junction, 65 miles away. aah...he has to put in 6 months before he can transfer back to Shirley...6 months!!! Can ya guess what that means? My brand new car is going to become his brand new car!!! I will take the Jeep back(8 cylinder) and he will get the gas economical Hyundai Elantra, not fair!!! Another thing that is not fair....Now he leaves for work at 6:15am and I get to see him for 10 minutes and say hello and get the puppy report, when he transfers, he will leave at 5:30am and I will get a phone call and we will go back to using the white board in the kitchen for puppy reports...arhhh! I love seeing him in the morning. I'm very excited that he has made Sergeant, he deserves all that is coming his way...

B, I love you and I'm PROUD of you!!!

0 comments: