CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 18, 2008

New purse...

New purse...I got a new Coach purse today...it is so cute. I worked a couple of hours for a friend of mine today and instead of paying me with real money she paid me in Coach!!! A girl could get used to this kind of thing. I love it, it is small and has a matching wristlet, so cute.
We are picking Kailyn up this morning at 8am, then I am coming home and going to bed. I will put Kailyn in her pack n play to nap while I nap. B will be running errands today, he is getting his hair cut and buying new socks. Do you know why? That's right he is going back to work on Wednesday!!!! Yeah!!!! I can't wait, however I will miss having him home with me during the day. I loved when we would get up at noon and watch a movie and enjoy some quality time together. Just he and I and the puppies. Annabelle is going to be lost without her daddy. She has been beside home since he came home from the hospital, never leaving his side, EVER!!! She has been stuck to him like glue. OH about the socks...he has a special police issue sock that he likes and says he deserves a new pair to go back to work with, aah they are $15 a pair!

Nice sock huh? He is set in his ways..must hace specific sock to get the job done, hee hee.

I do not have Kailyn on Wednesday, do you know what I will be doing on Wednesday? I will be SLEEPING all morning, 7am-3pm, I can't wait.

Kevin (pic below) is Kailyn's daddy.

0 comments: