CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I decided to pick up and overtime shift tonight, so that being said that is about all I have done today. I got home at 6am and went to bed and slept 'til 3pm, it was wonderful!! I had plans of running today but when I got the call that there was overtime I decided why not? so I had a nice dinner with B and went back to bed at 7pm, so that I could get up at 1am and go to work.
We had dinner to go last week from Outback Steakhouse and when we got it home it was all wrong. I don't believe for one minute that the male taking the order heard a word I said. I ordered 2 burgers, medium well,one with American cheese and bacon, nothing else, sounds easy right? Well I got a rare burger with BBQ sauce, lettuce, tomato and mayo, no bacon or cheese. The second one was Swiss cheese, and bacon, guess what I got... rare burger with honey mustard sauce, lettuce and tomato....ahh hello WTF? The reason I bring this up is they offered to replace the burgers, yeah just what I want a pissed off cook making me some new burgers, ahh NOT! So I decided that I would take the coupon, well it arrived today and it was for $5.00 off our next purchase..the burger itself was $9...guess who lost on this one...ME!!!!

0 comments: