CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

26 hours and counting...

Ahh sleep, I can hear my bed calling my name. I have been awake now for over 26 hours and I can't wait to go home and get some sleep (3 hours to go). I had 16 hours of overtime today. I can't wait. I will be heading to the gym when I finally wake up in the afternoon, B will be joining me. He loves going to the gym these days as he can do more and more everyday. I really hope Annabelle allows mommy to sleep more than 3 hours today, she is a good girl but believes mommy does not require sleep...she's wrong, very very wrong!
Did I mention B decided that it was time to get back into the swing of life...he went to the prison today and brought in his note and was approved and now must face the harsh reality that afternoon naps are a thing of the past. He must be able to be up and moving from 5 am to 3:15 pm daily in order to get his body ready for the work transition, he is not amused. He will be fine but I do worry about taking on too much. I know he will be fine, really I do. He spoke with his lieutenant today who informed him he is coming back none to soon as they will be receiving 400 new inmates as of Sept 1. Ahh fall right back into things, he's going to be busy, lots of interviews. He can handle anything they throw his way.
4 days and counting til my boot camp begins, yeah!!! I can't wait but I must admit I am so nervous. I will be stocking up on Motrin and ice packs this weekend,
I have feeling that I'm going to need them.
Wish me luck...

0 comments: