CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

she's gorgeous

We spent the morning with Kailyn, OMG she is gorgeous. What a good baby, she was smiling and happy the whole time, what a joy. We enjoyed breakfast with her, then it was off to the flea market for some serious pocketbook shopping. I managed to get myself a little job at her stand, just helping her organize her inventory. (every 4 hours = 1 free pocketbook, oh yeah!!!)Working tonight but I have the next 2 nights off. We are meeting with B's doctor tomorrow, I'm hoping he says that things are going great and he can go back to the prison soon. He would get to work @ 6:30am and at this time inmates are locked in and he would leave @ 2:50 pm and again inmates are locked in; so he is in NO DANGER of having inmate contact( light duty of course) I love having him home but I need to sleep! I have not slept more than 3 hours at a time since May 1st (surgery #1) Oh how I love my sleep. Back to his recovery...things are going great, he can walk and chew gum at the same time (HAHAHA), no really he can do everything short of running and tying his own shoes, so he's doing GREAT!

0 comments: