CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

It's official

It's official...B was released from PT on Wednesday. His therapist has cut him free. He is however required to continue his exercises in the gym. He is getting stronger every day. I am so proud of all he has accomplished.

It's official... I signed up for the Tuft's 10K race to be held in Boston on Columbus Day 10/13/08. I am so excited, I wanted to run last year, but was too intimidated to sign up, this year I am running inspired by B, after all he has accomplished I can do this, 6.2 miles is nothing compared to what he has overcome.

You know who, email me so that we can compare notes. I am so excited for you and your journey from couch to 5K....best of luck...how's the leg, knee, limb whatever it was?..How's the weight thing going? Mine was going up, up and up...finally it is coming back down thanks in part to running again. I hate running, but it does a body wonders. Keep me informed as you can always count on me for anything you need.

0 comments: