CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

today I lost it


I lost it today, not with B but with the puppies Annabelle in particular. I yelled at her and stated that at that very moment I hated her, not so much her but the idea that again after 5 times she was wanting to go back outside. We were trying to watch a movie and every 10/15 min. she wanted to go out, no I never allow them out without their leashes on so here I go again. She went every time we went out, it was nothing substantial, but still, she knew she was getting to me and she kept at it, I brought her out every time, not once did I make her wait, but OMG was I angry. She does not have a bladder infection that would cause her to constantly go, she just liked the temperature outside and wanted to play, that was all, she really wanted to play, so play we did. I did apologize to her when we went back inside and we cuddled on the coach together for about 2 hours, it was nice and she really is a loving wonderful puppy.
B had a great report from PT, and he is all set for the right hip to be replaced on May 22. I hope the second one is as easy as the first. He is getting out and around more and more everyday. He went back to Blockbuster today and we rented a few more movies. He will be going for his walk tomorrow inside BJ's because I have some shopping to do and it is going to be cold and rainy here today. The cold weather really affects the 9 inch metal rod in his thigh, and causes him to be stiff. So a shopping he will go, and he will enjoy it, why? Because I told him so, hee hee.
I took a 3 day weekend this going weekend beginning tomorrow, yeah!!!! We are having his parents and grandparents over the house for dinner, I'm making a pasta bake and his mom is making homemade meatballs, can you say yummy, yummy, yummy? I love having them over but I fear for my comforter...
Riley,
Please don't destroy mommy's comforter, please, baby boy behave. Mommy will buy you a special treat if you behave. How about a nice fresh blueberry cake donut? Does that sound like a deal? I will remember to give you a chew bone while you are in the bedroom, ok?
Sincerely,
Mommy
Let's hope letter to Ri-guy will seal the deal, fingers crossed.

0 comments: