CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 9, 2007

When do I get a day off?

So here I am at work yet again, I really can't wait till all the swaps are over, one more to go tomorrow; then I get one day off. We work a four on, two off schedule and I feel as though I haven't been home in 2 weeks. Ok so I really haven't, my puppies are going to forget who I am. I know this is all for Disney but, really I need to see the big brown eyes of my babies!!! Ok I'm done complaining, now Disney in 8 days...ohh flying???? Anyway, I did really well at the gym today, I ran and got in a ride class, I think I'm going to get the certification to teach the class, they keep asking me to but, the more I think about it, the more I want to do it. Starting to get nervous about the Irongirl coming up, but I will do my best...Stayed well with in my points today...chicken (6 points) for dinner and we shared a Smart Ones mac n cheese (2.5 points each)...16 points for the day, I don't add in the activity points; so I did really well OP today, yeah me!!! It's only 2:30am, can't wait to go home, busy day today...sleep, play w/puppies and go to the gym ( long day at the gym today, ride class, weights, and I have to run 4 miles) we'll be there awhile oh almost forgot my 12 min artificial vacation to Aruba, ahhh....well I'll write more later, TTFN

1 comments:

mmayeski said...

You'll be lost on you day off and not know what to do with your time, lol! Glad to hear everything is going well for you. I love to fly myself. I wish I could fly to work and skip all the Cape traffic, lol! TTYS!